Get in touch with us
Business Plans for SEIS and EIS Schemes
The SEIS and EIS schemes are two of the most popular government–backed initiatives to help small businesses access the capital they need to start up, scale up, or succeed. The initiatives are designed to help small enterprises to access funds by offering investment tax relief.
SEIS stands for the Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme and is aimed at supporting early–stage businesses. It is designed to help small businesses access finance in the early stages of their development. The scheme allows investors to receive tax relief of 50% on the money they invest in a qualifying company. The funds are typically used to help businesses with research and development, marketing, and other operational costs. To be eligible for the plan, companies must have 25 employees and have been trading for less than two years.
The EIS, or Enterprise Investment Scheme, is designed to help small businesses access more mature capital for growth and expansion. The scheme allows investors to receive tax relief of up to 30% on the money they invest in a qualifying company. The funds are typically used to help businesses with costs such as purchasing equipment, expanding their premises, and recruiting new staff. To be eligible for the plan, companies must have fewer than 250 employees and have been trading for more than two years.
Both SEIS and EIS schemes require businesses to have a business plan to qualify for financing.
A business plan outlines the company’s objectives and strategies for achieving those objectives.
It is an essential tool for investors to assess a company’s ability to reach its goals. The business plan should include an executive summary, a description of the company’s products or services, a detailed marketing plan, a financial plan, a management plan, and a legal plan.
When preparing a business plan for the SEIS or EIS schemes, businesses should ensure that it is comprehensive and well–structured. It should include clear and concise information about the company’s objectives and strategies and detailed projections of how much money the business will need to achieve its goals. The business plan should also include information about the company’s competitive advantage, market research, and the risks associated with the business.
By preparing a comprehensive business plan, businesses can demonstrate to investors that they are well–prepared, professional, and have viable investment opportunities. Companies need to ensure that their business plan meets the requirements of the SEIS and EIS schemes and is tailored to the particular needs of the investors. This will help to ensure that the business receives the funding it needs to be successful.
In our business plan, we explain exactly what your company does and what gap in the market it wants to fill.
Business Plan for SBA Loans
A business plan is vital to obtaining an SBA loan as it provides detailed information about a company’s current and future operations, strategies, and goals. A comprehensive business plan is required to demonstrate to the lender that the business is viable and that the loan is a reasonable investment. The business plan should include the following information:
1. Executive Summary – This is a brief overview of the business, its mission and objectives, essential products and services, and management team. It should also include a description of the company’s unique value proposition and how it will be successful in the marketplace.
2. Market Analysis – This should include a detailed look at the market for the business’s
products and services, including an assessment of the competition and any potential threats or opportunities. It should also include an analysis of any current or projected market trends and changes in the industry.
3. Financial Projections – This is a detailed analysis of the company’s current financial position and future profitability. It should include clear income statements, balance sheets, cash flow
statements, and a break–even analysis. It should also have a detailed description of any capital investments or additional financing required.
4. Business Plan – This is a detailed description of the company’s operations and strategies. It should include a description of the company’s management structure, business model, and plans
for growth and expansion. Additionally, it should have a detailed description of the company’s marketing and sales strategies, customer service policies, and procedures for meeting customer needs.
5. Risk Assessment – This evaluates the potential risks associated with the loan. It should include an assessment of the company’s ability to repay the loan and an analysis of its financial standing. It should also include an analysis of the industry and any potential threats or
opportunities that could affect the company’s ability to repay the loan.
A detailed business plan is essential for obtaining an SBA loan and can be the difference
between success and failure. By including this information in the business plan, a lender can assess the viability of the business and make an informed decision on whether or not to provide a loan. With a comprehensive and well–thought–out plan, any business can increase its chances
of getting an SBA loan and achieving its goals.
We provide a comprehensive business plan to demonstrate to the lender that the business is viable. Our business plan includes the above critical points for your business growth.
Business Plan for Government Grant
Every business that intends to approach the government for financial assistance must submit a business plan. It outlines the goals of the company, its organizational structure, and how the grant funding will be used in the business. If the company has a well-written business plan, the
government will quickly understand why it needs the funds and how it will help the community.
The business plan should include a concise summary of the company’s purpose. This should contain a description of the business’s goods or services, target market, and long-term objectives. Also included should be a description of how the firm will be funded and how the grant funds will be used.
Our business plan contains a comprehensive explanation of the company’s activities. This comprises a summary of the business’s daily operations, a description of the workforce, and a timetable for achieving the company’s goals. It also includes an overview of the anticipated company expenditures, such as supplies, labor, and overhead.
The financial strategy is included in our business plan. This is a comprehensive budget for the organization, including expected costs and estimated income. It also offers a timetable detailing
when and how the grant funds will be used. In addition, the financial plan must describe how the grant funds will be returned.
Our business plan consists of a marketing strategy. It includes a description of the target market, the techniques utilized to reach it, and the company’s promotion tactics. It also describes how the organization will measure the performance of its marketing initiatives. Our business strategy includes a plan for risk management. This section discusses the business’s possible hazards and how they will be addressed. In addition, the method describes the insurance plans in place to safeguard the firm against unexpected losses. The company goals are summarized in our business strategy. This also represents the business’s long–term objectives and how the grant funds will assist and attain them. Our business plan describes how the company will evaluate its success.
Any business seeking a government grant must have a well–developed business plan. It should be clear and concise and offer the government all the essential facts to make an educated choice. In addition, the proposal should show that the firm can attain its objectives and that all grant funds will be spent appropriately.
Before preparing a business proposal, we understand your organization’s aims and objectives. It would be beneficial for us to design a mission and statement for the company which gestates its fundamental purpose. This begins with creating a comprehensive business plan containing a budget and projections for the next several years.
Why Choose Infocresst?
At Infocresst, we take pride in delivering exceptional Business Plan & Information Memorandum services that drive your company to new heights. Our commitment to excellence and client satisfaction sets us apart from the competition. Here are some compelling reasons why working with us will revolutionize your business:
- Expertise and Experience: Our team is comprised up of seasoned experts with a wealth of knowledge in creating effective Business Plans and Information Memorandum. We have refined our talents and gained a thorough understanding of numerous markets and industries thanks to our over 5 years of industry experience.
- Customized Services: Since every company is different, we know that one-size-fits-all solutions won’t work. Because of this, we approach each project uniquely. Our team of professionals will work closely with you to understand your company’s goals, difficulties, and aspirations. With this knowledge in hand, we develop Information Memorandum and Business Plans to exactly match your vision.
- Clarity and Precision: Our business plans and information memorandums are characterized by clarity and precision. We make complex concepts simple to understand so that stakeholders may properly understand what you want. Our documents are great tools for communicating your ideas clearly, whether you’re looking for funding, partnerships, or internal alignment.
In conclusion, choosing Infocresst offers you a powerful partnership that combines expertise, customization, and data-driven insights. With our support, you can make well-informed financial decisions that steer your business towards sustained growth and prosperity. Let us be your business’s backbone, supporting you every step of the way.